UMSL TritonApps provides Students, Faculty, and Staff with remote access to applications from almost anywhere.
- Microsoft's Remote Desktop client is pre-installed on Windows 10.
- Mac OS X, iPad, Android, and Chromebook users can find the Remote Desktop app in the app store for their device's platform.
Launch applications from Web Portal
Windows-based PC users can launch applications directly from the web portal.
- Point your web browser to https://tritonapps.umsl.edu
- Enter SSO ID and Password
- Launch the application you wish to run
- When connecting to tritonapps-rdp.umsl.edu, please make sure your username is in the format UM-AD\ssoid or email@example.com
Launch TritonApps applications from the Microsoft Remote Desktop app
* ITS recommends not saving documents on TritonApps servers. Profiles are cleaned up periodically which will result in data saved locally to be deleted permanently. *