COVID-19 Updates and Information
Membership Online Access Portal/App
Lockers & Towels
Hours of Operation
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Play Away Fitness
Fee Based Programs
Intramural Spring 2021 Schedule
Safety and Training Certifications
Youth Programs and Family Nights
U-CREATE Summer Camp
Welcome to the UMSL Recreation and Wellness Center online membership management and program registration portal.
To access the system, members must have a log-in created. Non-members of the RWC may create a guest account and register for fee-based programs offered at the RWC. Required information includes name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and an emergency contact name and phone number.
Download Our NEW and FREE App:
To ensure contactless entry and to make checking in even easier, please follow the steps below to download and use our new app:
- If you have the old UMSL Rec Acct. App, please delete this app before moving forward.
- Go to your app store and search “CSI Spectrum” and download the app.
- Insert umslrec as the access code.
- Log in with your online credentials. If you do not know your credential or have never retrieved them, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the instructions.
- Once you have received your online credentials, you will log in and change your password.
- Once you have logged in, your barcode will appear so you can scan right into the building at the Welcome Desk.
- We also encourage patrons to setup their automatic payments on the app. When you email us for your credentials, please ask us about how you can start paying online and our staff will assist you. Please note that automatic draft setup will be dependent on how our staff sets up and edits your account so please contact us first before doing so.
Returning Users to Membership Portal
Click here to sign in
Once you have logged in, hit the 'Home' icon on the upper left hand side of the page.
- Select the 'My Account' icon to view and update your membership or financial information
- Select the 'Bookings' icon to purchase a Personal Training Package or view your upcoming Personal Training Sessions
- Select the 'Classes' icon to view the Group Fitness Class schedule for the Recreation and Wellness Center
- Select the 'Programs' icon to sign up for Fee-Based Programs (e.g. Fee-Based Fitness Classes, Swim Lessons, etc.)
New Users to the Membership Portal
UMSL Students/Recreation and Wellness Center Members:
Please email email@example.com to receive your online credentials; allow 48 hours to receive your log-in and password.
Please note, membership must be current at the time of registration to purchase any fee-based services at the member rates.
To create a guest account, visit this page and then click the 'Become a Guest' button.
Automatic Drafts for the Online Portal
- Obtain online credentials from the RWC after activating a membership. Initial online credentials must be changed with 48 hours of receiving them.
- Login and change password
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "Edit Financial Info"
- Set "Active Auto Pay Information" to credit card
- Enter your credit or debit card information under the "Credit Card Information" heading
- Click on "Submit Changes"