MSW Program and Field Education Office

Cindy Gemignani
218 Bellerive Hall

MSW Practicum Forms and Resources


How to Change your email Name in the Outlook Global Address list:

Name changes/updates to your student email account are made by telephoning the Technology Support Center at 314-516-6034 (select #4) and request that your name be added or changed. Why is this important? Name changes in the UMSL mail system are not automatically updated when biographical information is otherwise updated in the university system. Without the correct name in the Outlook Global Address list, it is very difficult for members of the UMSL community to locate the correct contact information.

How to Foward you UMSL Email Address

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the Technology Support Center.

Quick Reference Links - Graduate School

Graduate School Home Page

Graduate School Handbook

Applying for Graduation

Students must notify the university of their intended graduation date by submitting the appropriate forms to the Graduate School by the end of the fourth week of classes during the term in which all degree requirements are met. Students completing the master's degree during the summer must file the application by the first day of the eight-week session.

The form required for graduation from the MSW program is the M-4 parts A and B. Read the instructions carefully before you begin. Once completed, submit the M-4 to your MSW advisorStudents completing a graduate certificate must coordinate with the certificate program coordinator to submit the G-10 form.

Click here for Graduate Forms

NOTE: Students not enrolled in classes within the semester they intend to graduate are subject to a graduation fee. Contact the Graduate School for details.