“Everything you need to know is available someplace on the MSW Webpage”
MSW Program and Field Education OfficeBellerive Hall, Suite email@example.com MSW Practicum Forms and Resources
How to Change your email NAME in the Outlook Global Address list:
Name changes/updates to your student email account are made by telephoning the Technology Support Center at 314-516-6034 (select #4) and request that your name be added or changed. Why is this important? Name changes in the UMSL mail system are not automatically updated when biographical information is otherwise updated in the university system. Without the correct name in the Outlook Global Address list, it is very difficult for members of the UMSL community to locate the correct contact information.How to Forward your UMSL Email address:
- Login to UMSL Windows Live Mail.
- Select Options | More options… from the toolbar in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Click Email forwarding under Managing your account.
- Make sure Forward your mail to another email account is selected.
- Type the email address to which you want Windows Live Hotmail to forward incoming mail in the text field below Where do you want your messages to be sent?
- Optionally, make sure Keep a copy of forwarded messages in your Hotmail inbox is checked; otherwise, no record will be kept in Windows Live Hotmail of forwarded emails.
- Click Save.
- Open the 'Verify your e-mail address' you got at the target email address (You may not have to verify your address if you forward to another Windows Live Hotmail account.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact the Technology Support Center at 314-516-6034.
Quick Reference Links - Graduate School
Applying for Graduation
You must notify the university that you intend to graduate by submitting the appropriate forms to the Graduate School by the end of the fourth week of classes during the term in which all degree requirements are met.The forms required for graduation from the MSW program are the M-1 and the M-4. Students completing a graduate certificate will also submit the G-10 form. These can be completed and printed from the weblink, but not saved. The hardcopy of each must be brought to your advisor for signature.
Students completing the master's degree during the summer must file the application by the first day of the eight-week session. Students not enrolled in classes within the semester they in intend to graduate are subject to a graduation fee. Contact the Graduate School for details.