Welcome! Just how the application process will work for you depends on your interest area - social work or gerntology - and the type of degree - undergraduate or graduate. All involve a combination of on-line and paper elements. The process can take up to a few months, so plan accordingly.

The links under the Apply heading will take you to pages specific to your interest. Those interested in studying social work on the bachelors level should click on the BSW link. Specific deadlines are involved, so plan ahead. Those interested in social work on the graduate level may click on the MSW link to the left.

The School of Social Work also offers a Master of Science in Gerontology (MSG) and a Graduate Certificate in Gerontology. The Gerontology Program accepts students on a rolling basis, so you may apply to start in any semester: summer, fall or winter/spring. Click on the Gerontology Degrees link to learn more.