Bachelor of Social Work Program Applications
In order to be accepted into the Bachelor of Social Work program you must have:
- Completed Social Work 2000/2200/2201 or have an AAS in Human Services from a Community College
- Have a B- or better in 2 of the 3 courses: SW2000, SW2200, and SW2201
- Have a C- or better in Psych 1003 and Soc 1010
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher in both the overall and social work related areas
- Be currently enrolled in SW3100 or have completed it
- Complete the attached admission application
- Provide two completed reference forms: one from a college or university professor whom you have had as an instructor and one other from a work or volunteer experience supervisor.
Applicants may be asked to meet with the Social Work Admissions Committee.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY FIRST WEEK OF MARCH EACH YEAR. REMEMBER THAT IT MAY TAKE TIME TO SECURE LETTERS OF REFERENCE, SO START THE PROCESS NOW.
Completed applications are to be returned to:
Undergraduate Social Work Program
Attention: Shanta Kyles
121 Bellerive Hall
One University Boulevard
University of Missouri-St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63121