Oak Hall "The Suite Life"
Oak Hall is a six-story, 130,000-square-foot residential hall that accommodates more than 400 students. Oak Hall is for residents aged 22 or younger, and features four-bedroom suites; each resident has a private room and the four residents share a bathroom featuring a dual vanity and enclosed restroom stall. Each wing in Oak Hall is lead by a Residential Assistant. In addition, two Senior Residential Assistants oversee the event programming in Oak Hall and the Front Desk Assistants. Take a Virtual Tour of Oak Hall today to get a better feel for campus and residential hall life.
Oak Hall Amenities
- Hotel style swipe card security access
- Individual room key
- 24-Hour Front Desk & RAs on Call
- Cable TV & Wireless Internet
- Telephone and Data Port Access
- Fully Furnished rooms which include: Micro-fridge, desk and chair, dresser and armoire and XL twin mattress.
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Laundry Room
- Game Room with 60” Flat Screen TV
- Heated Pool
- Oak Café & Convenience Store
- Modern common area with shared kitchen
- 8 Peer mentor tutors
- Gender neutral suite options
- Study Lounges on each floor
- Living & Learning Communities
Loft bed rentals will be available for Fall 2013-Spring 2014. If you are interested in a loft rental please contact Khalilah Doss at email@example.com and provide your name and rooms number in Oak Hall.
Here are three examples of the suites available in Oak Hall. Dimensions for rooms will vary with availability. Visit us on Facebook for a photo tour or take a Virtual Tour.
2013-2014 Academic Year Pricing (For the nine-month academic year of 2013-2014):
- Single 4-Bedroom Suite (Individual) Room Rate $6,490.00 (Last updated on December 27, 2012. Prices are subject to change in February 2013 by the Board of Curators. Room choice may also be limited by gender. All residents must be enrolled in at least 1 course/3 credit hours to live in the Residential Hall and required to have the Option 1 Meal Plan.)
Meal Plan Information
All Oak Hall residents are REQUIRED to have one meal plan per semester (Fall and Spring only). The mandatory meal plan is Option 1, but students may choose to upgrade. The totals listed below are on a semesterly basis. For more information, please visit UMSL Dining.
All first time residents must select option 1, 2 or 3. SUCCEED recommends that students select Option 3, which offers the greatest number of meals (approximately two meals a day). Students may wish to purchase additional meals as needed or go grocery shopping.
- Option 1: 100 meal block with $350 declining balance | $1,575.00 per semester
- Option 2: 150 meal block with $250 declining balance | $1,765.00 per semester
- Option 3: 200 meal block with $150 declining balance | $1,815.00 per semester
- Option 4: $1,650 declining balance | $1,650.00 per semester