When: TBD | $80 (includes resource book and dinner)
Where: Innovative Technology Enterprises at UMSL: 4633 World Parkway Circle, Berkeley, MO 63134
Find out what it takes to become successful in the rental housing business—and stay that way—in this six hour program. Whether you’re a first-time investor or an experienced landlord, you’ll learn useful, practical information that will help to improve your bottom line. The $80 registration fee includes a 500-page landlord resource book and dinner.Learn how to:
- determine if a property is a good rental investment
- find and select quality tenants
- avoid ending up in housing court
- write leases that stand up in court
- protect your investment
Plus each seminar includes a Q&A session where you can get your individual questions answered.
This informative program is offered by the University of Missouri–St. Louis Center for Entrepreneurship & Economic Education in partnership with St. Louis County Neighborhood Preservation. Association.
- Don Benski, Past President, St. Louis Real Estate Investors Association™
- Tim Kanke, Past President, St. Louis Real Estate Investors Association™
- Joseph O’Connell, Manager, St. Louis County Neighborhood Preservation
For more information on course content, contact Joe O′Connell at (314) 615-4191.
Registration is currently closed – stay tuned for the next offering!
Other landlords have said
- “Fantastic program."
- “I wish I would have taken this class years ago.”
- “As a result of this workshop, I will have confidence in my real estate business, improve my business planning and goals and be a better and more knowledgeable landlord.”
Noncredit Cancellation Policy
The University reserves the right to cancel any program. In the event of cancellation, you will be notified immediately, and all program fees will be refunded. If you must cancel a registration, you are entitled to a full refund only if you cancel prior to the first class meeting.
The University of Missouri–St. Louis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.