What's Brewing? Series
Exploring Issues, Opportunities & Connections
for St. Louis Area Neighborhoods
Join us for a series of breakfast conversations to explore Rebound Communities: What Explains Neighborhood Success. Each session will focus on a different rebound neighborhood and include:
- Background analysis by Dr. Todd Swanstrom of UMSL
- A panel discussion featuring stakeholders who have played a key role in the community's development
- Group discussion to explore the application strategies to other St. Louis communities
The gathering is FREE, however registrations are required. Continental breakfast will be provided.
- Fox Park | February 19, 2015 | 7:30–9 AM
- Location: SouthSide Early Childhood Center, 2101 South Jefferson Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Limited off-street parking and plenty of on-street parking available
- Event is limited to 50 people due to seating capacity – Register early!
- For more information and to register, click here.
The April 10, 2014, event was held at Rosati-Kain High School, and focused on the Central West End neighborhood of St. Louis. Click below for two presentations that were shown at the event:
- Brian K. Phillips, Executive Director, Washington University Medical Center
- Dr. Todd Swanstrom, Des Lee Professor of Community Collaboration and Public Policy Administration, UMSL
The What's Brewing? Community Breakfast Series is sponsored by Creating Whole Communities, University of Missouri Extension, and the Des Lee Collaborative Vision.