For more information about BTAP, visit our new website.
Engage with Peers
|When:||Saturday, October 10, 2015, 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.|
|Where:||J.C. Penney Conference Center, UMSL|
|Fee:||$45 (includes lunch)|
Teachers who attend will:
- Develop professional relationships with university faculty to share best practices based on research
- Reflect on teaching practice
- Cultivate an attitude of continuous improvement through reflection and discussion
- Meet in a supportive environment where both professional and personal issues can be addressed
- Session options for both elementary and middle/high school will be offered
First through fourth year K–12 teachers are invited to participate in Beginning Teacher Assistance Program (BTAP) for the academic year. Participants can be graduates of any college of education.
Attendance at the one-day program satisfies the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Beginning Teachers Assistance Program requirement for participation in a university/college-sponsored mentoring program. The program is required for advancement in state certification. Certificates of attendance will be provided at the conclusion of the day.