The University of Missouri-St. Louis College of Business Administration instructors in Continuing Education include faculty, practitioners, and subject-matter specialists who provide cutting-edge business principles, as well as demonstrate the practical application of these principles.
We offer a variety of knowledge-delivery methods:
- Course offerings, for investigating new areas of interest and/or updating current knowledge, are regularly scheduled during the traditional semesters.
- Certificate programs are open in a variety of disciplines for a more robust educational experience.
- Preparatory training for professional designations is available.
- Customized in-house or on-campus training can be designed to address corporate needs.
The College of Business Administration arm of the Division of Continuing Education will be happy to assist you, either as an individual or as a corporation, to update or extend your skills, launch a new training curriculum, or deliver comprehensive programs designed to transform your current work environment.
It is the mission of the Division of Continuing Education, College of Business Administration, to provide fast-tracked, focused, targeted training that can be quickly utilized in the workplace. As such, our scope of responsibilities include:
- Designing and delivering business specialty, professional, preparatory, support, adjunct, and as otherwise needed, ongoing training programs.
- Developing customized programs to meet the needs of our business enterprises and the community in general.
- Providing noncredit business courses both on the UMSL campus and at sites designated by our client firms.
- Furthering distance learning, seamlessly enhancing conveyance and comprehension of credit and noncredit business curriculum/ programs.
The College of Business Administration, Continuing Education has been providing quality management training for manufacturing, health care, service, and government organizations in the St. Louis area for more than 20 years.
We have the depth, flexibility, and proven resources to meet a wide range of your management education and development needs, including:
- Bringing our publicly offered seminars on-site for your organization.
- Tailoring our seminars to meet your specific needs.
- Creating or locating the training that you need on any business-related topic.
- Uncovering organizational weakness through needs assessment seminars.
For more information on contract/in-house options, call (314) 516-6750.