About the College
Message from the Dean
Our Faculty and Staff
News and Events
Scholarships and Awards
Pre-Licensure BSN Programs
Guaranteed Admission: Traditional Full-Time Option
RN to BSN Program
Post Graduate Certificate Program
DNP Preceptor Modules
UMSL BJC Summer Nurse Externship
Nurse Externship Program Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Nursing Learning Resource and Simulation Center Campaign
Alumni and Friends
College of Nursing
Summer extern housing will be offered in Oak Hall May 14–August 5, 2022 at the rate of $500 per person, per month. Partial months will be pro-rated. Oak Hall is located on the South Campus of UMSL (building E-13 on the campus map).
- Room set-up: 4 private sleeping rooms per suite with a shared bathroom located in the suite. Each sleeping room is furnished with a phone outlet, internet access (no telephones, computers, or TVs are provided), micro-fridge unit (combination microwave, freezer, and refrigerator), bed, dresser, desk, and armoire.
- Shared, full-use kitchen and laundry facilities are located on the first floor.
- Pool located on the premises.
- Oak Hall is approximately a 5–7 minute walk from the South Campus Metro Link Station.
- Campus shuttle pick-up/drop-off station is at the Provincial House (building E-12 on the campus map).
Contact Jackie Warren, Director of UMSL Residential Life and Housing, at email@example.com for questions and coordination of extern housing. You may also contact UMSL Residential Life and Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.