Mission and Vision
Events and Series
Distinguished Speaker Series
St. Louis Rotary Club Ethics Panel
Executive Fellows Mentoring Project
Great Lecture Series
John W. Bachmann
Meet the Director
College of Business Administration
ELC has an Executive Fellows component. Executive fellows are thought leaders, typically former or transitioning heads of companies or agencies.
They volunteer to serve six-month to two-year terms; in many cases terms are renewed. They work with the director as well as faculty, staff, students and the public in various university venues and activities.
- Elevating the discourse, awareness and practice of leadership skills and acumen.
- Discussing and addressing critical and timely leadership issues.
- Recommending resources for leadership education, training, and advancement.
- Serving as guest speakers in classes and campus events.
- Serving as mentors to UMSL students and alumni.
- Advising administrators, faculty and staff on an ad hoc basis.