Finding an Academic Advisor
St. Louis Community College
St. Charles Community College
Southwestern Illinois College
Jefferson College Transfer Guides
Mineral Area College
East Central College
Lewis and Clark Community College
Dual Admissions Program
Community College Advisors
Transfer Students Rights and Responsibilties
Locate a Transfer Specialist
Reverse Transfer Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
The Office of Transfer Services offers a numbers resources to help you in the transfer process:
- Locate a Transfer Specialist to help you with picking out classes at your current school.
- Take a virtual tour of campus
- Transfer Guides for picking classes at some of the local area community colleges.
- Credit Equivalency database that will show how courses from any school will transfer to UMSL.
- Financial Aid information for transferring students.
- Transcript Evaluations to help you decide if UMSL is the right school for you.
- Transfer Day events at your school when you can get info on UMSL and apply.
- Transfer Students Rights & Responsibilities-Your rights and responsibilities as a transfer student.
- Appeal Process-The process if a student is not satisfied with the awarding of credit.