The Office of Transfer Services offers a numbers resources to help you in the transfer process:
- Locate a Transfer Specialist to help you with picking out classes at your current school.
- Transfer Guides for picking classes at some of the local area community colleges.
- Credit Equivalency database that will show how courses from any school will transfer to UMSL.
- Financial Aid information for transferring students.
- Transcript Evaluations to help you decide if UMSL is the right school for you.
- Transfer Day events at your school when you can get info on UMSL and apply.