Become a Volunteer
- Would you like to see more shows?
- Do you like helping your community?
- Are you interested in spending more time with people who share your passion for the performing arts?
Consider joining the award-winning Touhill Volunteer Guild! You can experience the arts from a
whole new perspective as a volunteer. Our volunteers are appreciated and recognized for their
service and commitment to strengthening the artistic community.
Volunteers and Touhill staff are partners, each with an equal but complementary role in realizing the Touhill experience for our patrons.
All performances are supported by nearly 120 active community volunteers who serve as ticket takers, greeters, guest service representatives and ushers.
How it works
Volunteers choose the performance opportunities that interest them. The Touhill’s volunteer
coordinator then confirms availably, then, on the day of the show, assigns posts. Normally, our
volunteers get to see the majority of the performance!
We ask that volunteers commit to about 6 events per half year to remain in active status as a
member of the Guild. Events last just around five hours from call time to dismissal.
- Experience Touhill performances with two complimentary tickets per volunteer each year. Enjoy a show on us!
- Recognition prizes for hours of service over the minimum requirement.
- Parties, events, and social gatherings, just for the Guild.
- In addition, your campus volunteer ID entitles you to these benefits:
- Ticket discounts at the Touhill
- Free admission to Triton home games.
- 10% discount on purchases at the Campus Bookstore.
- A vision care discount with 25% off comprehensive care examinations and eyeglasses.
Ready to learn more? Simply fill out the form with your contact information and click "submit." We will get back to you shortly!