Campus Support • Canvas Support • Classroom Support
The FAQ's are designed to assist faculty who have questions relating to faculty support resources, consultation in integrating Canvas into their teaching and learning objectives and assistance with using a technology classroom.
- What services are available to faculty/staff in the Learning Resource Lab?
- If a department hires a new faculty member, how do they obtain a faculty account for Canvas or campus email? (Note: Login required)
- If my office machine is not working properly whom should I call?
- As a faculty member I hear that I'm eligible for free software. Where can I find out what's available? (Note: Login required)
- What is the main contact number for all of my classroom support questions?
- Is the room I'm in supported by UMSL Instructional Computing Services?
- I teach in a Technology Enhanced Classroom (TEC). Is there a list of software available for Windows systems?
- I teach in a Technology Enhanced Classroom (TEC). Is there a list of software available for Mac systems?
- Are there training sessions offered for faculty teaching in a Technology Enhanced Classroom (TEC)?
- Where are the labs for students to work on assignments?
- What kinds of AV equipment can I request?
- How can I make a request for audiovisual equipment?