Careers with UMSL
Why Work at UMSL?
Training & Development
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Volunteer Program
Policy & Law Overview
Key Policies & Procedures
Mission and Vision
- Ensure departments are processing payroll correctly in Time and Labor
- Ensure that your files are retained according to the retention guidelines established by the UM System Records Department
- Offer assistance
- Prepare you for an external audit
- Correctly completed timesheets
- Ensure each employee has a punch-in and punch-out time
- Employees are using the correct TRC codes
- Compensatory Time is calculated and earned on the proper day
- Review Payable Time detail to ensure time is being saved, submitted and approved.
- Time and Labor entered correctly
- Total hours reported on the electronic timesheet must be accurately entered in Time and Labor.
- Total absence hours must be accurately entered in Time and Laor using the correct Time Reporting codes.
- A Time Reporter enters his or her time into Time and Labor. A Time Approver then reviews and approves the time entered by the Time Reporter.