The University of Missouri-St. Louis prides itself on the scope and quality of the benefits provided to its employees. Every attempt is made to meet the essential needs of faculty and staff on a competitive basis while maintaining fiscal responsibilities.
The UMSL Benefits Office is here to assist you and your family in accessing, understanding, and maximizing the value you receive from the university's benefits program. Our staff will:
- Provide your Benefits Orientation
- Answer your questions
- Coordinate open enrollment for medical, dental, vison and flexible spending
- Provide information and assistance to resolve benefits issues
- Guide you through your enrollment/change application processes
- Provide information regarding workers' compensation
- Provide information regarding Family & Medical Leave (FMLA)
Benefit plans are reviewed on an annual basis and, while UMSL intends to continue each of the benefit plans, we reserve the right to terminate or amend any plan, at any time.
Please contact a member of the Benefits staff (staff list available here).