Applying for Financial Aid
Visiting and Non-Degree Students
Financial Aid Basics
Cost of Attendance
Glossary of Terms
Satisfactory Academic Progress
Scholarships and Grants
Find a Scholarship
Apply for a Scholarship
State of Missouri Grants and Scholarships
Writing Thank You Notes to Your Scholarship Donor
UMSL Net Price Calculator
Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017 semesters
You will need an FSA ID (it replaces the PIN) to sign your FAFSA. For more information on how to create an FSA ID, please see this flyer from the US Department of Education.
Fall 2016 Financial Aid
We are sending financial aid award notices for the Fall 2016 semester. If you have submitted your FAFSA, but you have not received your financial aid package, please be sure to check your To-Do List in MyView.
Upcoming Important Dates
- Early July 2016 The first bills for the Fall 2016 semester will be sent out by the cashier's office.
- July 2016 Enroll in or update your Direct Deposit information with the Cashier's Office
- August 12, 2016 Fall 2016 Aid Disbursements Begin
- Please be sure to review your requirements for your financial aid and ensure you have completed all the requisites prior to this date. If you do not meet all the criteria for this aid, your funds will not disburse until such time as you do meet those requirements.
- August 22, 2016 Fall 2016 classes begin
- October 1, 2016 You can complete your 2017-2018 FAFSA!!! Click here for more information on the changes to the FAFSA.