Office of the Registrar
Meet The Staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Enrollment Certification Letter - Login
Schedule of Classes
Student Email Policy
Student Consumer Information
Semester Calendar & Important Dates
Secure File Upload
Cross Campus Enrollment
Registrar Enrollment Reports
Policies and Procedures
Faculty & Staff
Special Request for Classrooms using 25 Live
Electronic Class Roster
How do I take the FERPA course?
Secured Document Upload
Faculty and Zoom
About Us - The Scheduling Team
Scheduling Calendars & Important Dates
Course Scheduling Policies
Residency & Midwest Student Exchange
Dropping a Course When Approvals are Needed
- Login to MyGateway https://mygateway.umsl.edu.
- Select the Drop a Course tile.
- In your list of classes, click the icon in the Action column for the class you want to drop.
- On the Drop Form page, enter the Reason for Dropping and attach any supporting documentation. Then click Submit.
Note: If you are dropping your last class, you must first complete the withdrawal survey. At the top of the form, you will see a message with a link to the survey. Complete the survey, then return to MyGateway to drop your course.
- On the Enrollment page, you can see the status of your drop request. Click the icon in the action column to see status details.
- The Drop Request Status page shows the workflow details and status of your drop request.