Meet the Team
After School Clubs
Bridge to the ACT
Commit to Success College Prep Talks
Dual Enrollment Program
Express Scripts Saturday Academy
Eyes on Diversity
Middle School Academy
Spend the Summer WRITE
How to Apply
In The News
Our Virtual Summer Academy offers academic enrichment courses in mathematics, science, written and oral communication, career research, personal and professional development and activities that support college planning.
The Bridge Program Summer Academy is held from mid-June to mid-July for students in grades 9 through 10. Classes meet weekly from Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. All classes, workshops and laboratory activities will be held virtually.
Academic Skills Workshops Include Math, Science and Writing:
Students participate in critical thinking activities designed to enhance their ability to perform well on college entrance exams.
Career Development Workshops:
Freshmen and sophomore students will be involved in structured career planning workshops developed to guide students through important key steps for career identification and effectively develop a focused career plan.
- All applicants must be currently enrolled in grades 9th-10th. (8th grade students ineligible for Summer Academy participation)
- All applicants must have a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average.
- All applicants must submit a completed application, recommendation letter and high school transcript.
- All applicants should be enrolled in or have completed Algebra.
- All participants must agree to meet attendance, performance and behavior requirements for successful completion of the Academy.
- All participants are expected to complete assigned tasks and fully participate in class activities to meet program requirements.
Note: Students who participated in previous program components must reapply for consideration.