35th Annual Award Recognition Ceremony
Meet the Team
After School Clubs
Bridge to the ACT
Commit to Success College Prep Talks
Express Scripts Saturday Academy
Middle School Academy
Spend the Summer WRITE
How to Apply
In The News
Our Virtual Middle School Summer Academy offers academic enrichment courses in written and oral communication, career exploration, personal development and empowerment activities that support high school and college planning.
The Bridge Program Middle School Summer Academy is held the last two weeks of July for students entering 7th-9th grade. Classes meet weekly Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. All classes and workshop activities will be held virtually.
Academic Skills Workshops Include High School Preparation and Written and Oral Communication:
Students participate in critical thinking activities designed to enhance their ability to perform well in high school and on standardized exams.
Career Exploration Workshops:
Students will be involved in career exploration workshops developed to guide students through important key steps for career identification that align with their skills and interests.
- All applicants must be entering 7th-9th grade. (6th grade students ineligible for Summer Academy participation)
- All applicants must have a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average.
- All applicants must submit a completed application, recommendation letter and report card.
- All participants must agree to meet attendance, performance and behavior requirements for successful completion of the Academy.
- All participants are expected to complete assigned tasks and fully participate in class activities to meet program requirements.