Even small contributions can help the library's collecting mission. Click on the Amazon.com button and look through the library's Wish List. Books on our list are requested by the curators of the Mercantile.
If you'd like to buy a book for us:
- The cost of the item that you purchase will be charged to your credit card
- Please designate the item as a gift at checkout in order to get credit for your donation.
- A gift note box will open on the Amazon page. Please add your name and address so that we can thank you for your gift.
- All books added to the collection will be bookplated with the donor's name.
- If you would like to donate a book from the list "in honor of" or "in memory of" someone, please include that information in the gift note at checkout.
- The item is then shipped directly to Mercantile Library