Wendy Todd, PR Writer
Contact Wendy about:
- College of Business Administration and UMSL/WUSTL Joint Undergraduate Engineering Program stories
- Student Life stories
- What types of stories do UMSL Daily and UMSL Magazine tell?
Both publications feature student success, alumni spotlights, faculty achievements, staff stories, program news, campus growth and event coverage. There are more details here and here. Send us your idea, and we’ll determine which venue is the most appropriate.
- How much lead time does UMSL Daily need?
Please give us at least two weeks’ notice but up to two months ahead of time is appreciated. We may not be able to cover last-minute requests.
- My story idea doesn’t fit into one of the coverage areas listed. Who should I reach out to?
Feel free to reach out to any one of us with your ideas! We work collaboratively and will get it into the right hands. You can also contact us at email@example.com.
- Will you write about every story idea? Should I ask the subjects for permission or photographs before I send in my idea?
Due to our small staff size, we are not able to write every story. Because of that, we ask you not to reach out to potential subjects beforehand so that no one is disappointed.