Ask A Librarian
Ask A Librarian
Cite Your Sources
I Need To ...
Using My Library Account
My Library Account
STL Area Libraries
Locate Journal Titles
Locate eBooks/Online Books
Recommended Web Sites
MERLIN / MOBIUS
Connecting to Library Resources
About the Libraries
Where is ...?
Location, Directions & Maps
Giving to the University Libraries
Gifts to the Libraries
Circulation and Access
MERLIN & MOBIUS
Library Instruction Room
Finding Aids by Department or Campus Unit
St. Louis Mercantile Library
State Historical Society
Interlibrary Loan is designed for requesting books and other materials that are not available through the MERLIN/MOBIUS online catalogs. If you need assistance requesting books via MERLIN or MOBIUS, please see a Reference Librarian at the reference desks. We will not fill requests for books that are available through the MERLIN or MOBIUS online catalogs or books that are available in the University of Missouri - St. Louis Libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan items are borrowed according to the terms and conditions of the lending library (the library that loans UMSL the item).
- Renewals are solely at the discretion of the lending library.
- Replacement terms and costs for lost items vary according to the lending library and the item borrowed.
- ILL items are seldom recalled, but if they are, please return the item as soon as possible.
- Please return items on-time and in good condition. Late and lost items can jeopardize our ability to borrow from other libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan reserves the right to limit the number of requests.