The International Business Honor Society and the International Business Club have joined with the International Business Institute to organize the Annual International Business Career Conference to be held in the J.C. Penney Building on the campus of the University of Missouri - St. Louis. Mark your calendars for the 10th Anniversary of the IBCC on March 2, 2018.
The primary purpose of the International Business Career Conference is to give Business students the opportunity to connect with professionals in their field of study and to give them a clearer picture on the types of career opportunities available and the path to seek and attain international business objectives. This is often not evident from a student’s perspective and the goal of this conference is to help students meet their future goals by offering:
- Live testimonials from senior executives
- Unique networking opportunities
- Informative workshops on International Business issues and the job market
- One-on-one conversations with professionals from international companies
The St. Louis region has a wide array of renowned universities with students from all over the world. These schools produce high quality graduates specialized in diverse skills with International Business savvy and an understanding of the global environment. The International Business Career Conference at UM-St. Louis brings together these students and offers participating companies a special opportunity to meet with this highly qualified and diverse workforce with an interest in global careers, and to present themselves and their companies in a manner that is special and inviting.
- Access to highly specialized and multicultural pool of students
- Chance to interact with other IB stakeholders
- Access to electronic student resume database (Career Services)
- Chance to highlight your company to the premier students in Missouri