Administration and Staff
Advising and Student Resources
Student Advisory Council
LSAT, MCAT and GRE Test Prep Information
Departments and Academic Programs
Certificates and Minors
Online Forms and Reports
Alumni and Friends
Undergraduate Capitol Research Day
Undergraduate Research Symposium
Resources for Researchers
If you missed the deadline for submitting your intent to participate form, don't worry! There is still time to apply. Just submit your application with an abstract by the deadline.
- Intent to Participate due: TBD
- Application (with abstract) due: TBD
- URS event: TBD
|What is the URS?
URS is a venue for students to present their research, scholarship, and creative work to faculty, staff, administrators, students, and visitors. The presentations may be in either a poster or oral format.
How to Apply
First, read about the guidelines and requirements for presentations. Click here: FAQ
- Go to the URS forms page
- Submit an Intent to Participate (ITP) form by the deadline. The ITP holds a poster space or an oral time slot in your name. Both poster and oral presentation space is limited, so submitting an ITP increases the odds that you can present in format you choose. Note that after you submit the ITP, you must also submit an application by the application deadline.
- Submit an Application form (including the abstract) by the deadline, whether or not you submitted an ITP. Make sure to remind your mentor to send a recommendation for you (see the application form).
For More Information Contact:
- See sample abstracts here: Sample Abstracts
- See sample posters from previous years here: Sample Posters
- See the FAQ for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Hosted by Golden Key International Honour Society|