College of Arts and Sciences
Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Intent to Participate due: February 21, 2014
- Application (with abstract) due: March 21, 2014
- URS event: May 2, 2014
- Friday, March 14 at noon in SSB 222
- Thursday, March 20 at 3pm in SSB 222
- Wednesday, April 2 at 4pm (Room TBA)*
- Friday, April 4 at 10am (Room TBA)*
- *Check URS Mygateway site for room posting
|What is the URS?
URS is a venue for students to present their research, scholarship, and creative work to faculty, staff, administrators, students, and visitors. The presentations may be in either a poster or oral format.
How to Apply
- Submit an Intent to Participate (ITP) form by the deadline. The ITP holds a poster space or an oral time slot in your name. Both poster and oral presentation space is limited, so submitting an ITP increases the odds that you can present in format you choose. Note that after you submit the ITP, you must also submit an application by the application deadline.
- Submit an Application form (including the abstract) by the deadline, whether or not you submitted an ITP. Make sure to remind your mentor to send a recommendation for you (see the application form).
For More Information Contact:
||Hosted by Golden Key International Honour Society