Students and any authorized payers set up by the student can view and print current and previous billing statements.
As a student
- Login to MyView at https://myview.umsl.edu
- Choose the Self Service link from the menu on the left.
- Click the ‘Student Center’ link
- Click on ‘View Bill’ under the Finances section.
- Click the Continue button in the center of the page. (eBill will open in a new window) If it does not open, you have a pop-up blocker blocking it.
- Choose the View Accounts link from the menu on the left of the screen
- Click on the ‘Printable Statement’ (PDF) option to print a copy of your current statement.
To view and print older billing statements,
- Click the drop list that is labeled Select Action and select Statement History.
- Click the link in the Detail column next to the bill that you want to see.
As an authorized payer
- Access eBill at http://ebill.umsl.edu .
- Click on the Authorized Payer Login button.
- Log in using your eBill User ID and Password.
- Choose ‘View Accounts’ from the menu on the left of the screen.
- Click the ‘Select Action’ drop down arrow and choose ‘Statement History’.
- Click the ‘Detail’ magnifying glass next to the statement you wish to view or print.
To view and print older billing statements, click the View Accounts link then select Statement History.