How Do I..
Tuition and Fees
Tuition & Fee Rates
Course Fees & Rates
UMSL Online Fees
Parking & Metro
Guide to Paying Fees
Billing and Payment
View and Pay Online
Int'l Wire Transfer
Credit Card Refund
Federal Aid Refund
Drop or Withdrawal
Check Refund Status
NR Tax Offset Credit
Education Tax Credits
Missouri Debt Tax Offset
Veteran Student Resources
Student and Parent Resources
Managing Your Credit
Faculty and Staff Resources
Direct Deposit FAQ
NR Tax Offset Credit
Third Party Billing
1098T Tax Form FAQ
Every month, an email is sent to the (umsl.edu) email address notifying students that a bill has been generated and is ready for viewing. Any authorized payers that the student has set up on eBill will also receive a notification email. To change your notification preference log on to eBill and select the User Preferences option.
Your billing statement reflects account transactions up to the billing date. Transactions made to your account after the billing date will be reflected on your next billing statement.
Need to download past billing statements?
Archived billing statements will no longer be available after June 11, 2019
Current and past billing statements are both available to view online at myview.umsl.edu
- Students will log into your MyView account using your SSO ID and password.
- Click on Student Center in the middle of the screen.
- Within the Finances box, click View Bill.
- On the next page, click Continue. Please be sure your pop-up blockers are turned off as this will prevent you from being able to view your billing statement.
- You now see the View & Pay Accounts page where you can click Statement History.
- Choose the Statement Billing Date for each statement that you wish to print.
- Click the PDF symbol to open a new window showing the full billing statement and then print.
Authorized Users will login to the Additional Authorized Access page:
- Click "Student Account Information"
- Click “QuikPay”
Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off to allow Quikpay to open.
Once you are in Quikpay:
- Click on “View & Pay Accounts” tab
- In the Statement Information box, click “Statement History”
- On the top left of the next screen, click the link “Click here to VIEW and PRINT your bill”
- This will bring up a PDF of the bill you can save or print for your records.