UMSL welcomes home-schooled students! To be considered for undergraduate admission, the home-schooled student must present the following:
- A completed Undergraduate Application (available online)
- $35 non refundable Application Fee ($40 for international students)
- ACT composite score of at least a 17-23 (guaranteed admission with a 24 composite and higher)
- A copy of course of study or transcript reflecting all coursework and grades earned, if available
- If an applicant has not acquired all units of work required for a high school diploma in Missouri, the applicant must also provide a test score report of the General Education Development (GED) test with a minimum score of 2500 (for test taken after January 1, 2002; minimum score of 250 for tests taken prior to January 1, 2002).