If you are an UMSL student, use your strengths as a Startup Intern to help the Ameren Accelerator Cohort’s startups as they grow from early stage businesses to venture-backed companies. As a Startup Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with some of the top entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors in clean energy from all over the world. Up to ten selected interns will have the chance to work with up to seven startups in a number of roles.
Create your own, individualized path through this unique internship program by utilizing your skill sets, background, and interests to drive actionable results with the one of a kind Ameren Accelerator and its clean energy startups.
How will you benefit from the Ameren Accelerator Internship Program?
It’s hard to say all the benefits of this program, because there are so many! We have listed a few that will spark your interest.
- Gain a well-rounded experience with innovative startups to build your resume, or someday launch your own
- Receive a $1,000 stipend (Distributed at the completion of the internship)
- If you are eligible, you may earn college credit towards your degree
- An opportunity to work at the Cortex District, right in the center of St. Louis’s entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Access to free snacks, beverages and … a ping pong table
- Network with entrepreneurs, investors and mentors from all over the world & students like you